Friday, November 6, 2009

Now Introducing...

Hello to everyone out there! My name is Amber and I am new to the blogging world. I live in Northeast Indiana, and am a stay-at-home wife to my wonderful husband and mother of our beautiful five month old daughter.
I love to write. Usually it is just journaling, but I am working on trying to write a short novel. I am a sucker for a good book and a good fresh cup of coffee. I love watching my daughter grow. I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to be a stay at home parent. I am your typical every day mom. I thrive on the chaos my daily life brings me.
Autumn is possibly my favorite season of the year. The colors and smells that come with the season are wonderful. The fact that Thanksgiving is in this season doesn't hurt, either. I have an addiction to sweaters, hence my love for autumn. Sweater weather is awesome!!
I spend my summers watching my husband race at our local track. He races open wheel modifieds at Baer Field Speedway, along with his family. I didn't much care for it at first to be quite honest(it actually terrified me) but it has grown on me. Now, I look forward to it each year. There's soemthing oddly calming about hearing the rumble of the cars. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but for me it is true.

Well, I will cut this post a little short. I have a child who has just decided to wake up from her nap. She is attempting to Houdini herself out of her swing. The things my child has learned already. If she figures out how to undo the clip for her swing harness, I will be in deep trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment