Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Early bedtime means Happy Momma!!

Long naps and early bedtimes are awesome!!!!! Seriously. I bet this is the first time since we brought our daughter home from the hospital that she has been asleep before 9:30pm. You can bet your happy little buns that I am relaxing and enjoying the quiet!

This won't be the longest post tonight. I feel like keeping it short and simple. My sweetpea is off of her antibiotics. Yesterday was her last day for them. I am sure she is glad of that--I know my hubby and I are! Giving her the medicine was terrible. I bet more ended up in the burp rags than in her tummy. It's alright though, because she seems to be doing wonderful!

She is going on 5 1/2 months old but has managed to go the next size up in her clothes...already. She is in 6 to 9 months. Geez she is growing fast! The Dr. said that she is 2 inches longer than most babies her age. She gets it from her dad! I am 5 foot 1 inch and shrinking. My hubby is 6 foot 2.

We found out that she does not like carrots at all. As a matter of fact, I have a bib that will prove it. It was purple at one point. I'm sure you can still find some purple under the orange that has stained it. So far, her veggies of choice are sweet potatoes and squash. Fruits are bananas, applesauce, prunes (eew) and surprisingly, mixed medely.

So yeah, that's all I have for the night. I will post a little more tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy the rest of my silent evening with a few chapters of a book before hitting the hay. G'night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment